- The cabinet is finished in Worn Black with brown undertones with accent panels in the lower door and sides finished in Vintage Umber. The back panel and dial panel are finished in Worn Black.
- This simple design features a hinged full length door with three frames which highlight the dial, pendulum and weight shells, and the lower accent panel.
- The distinctive dial features Arabic numerals with a Worn Black and Vintage Umber background that complements the cabinet. Hour and minute hands are finished in an antique brass.
- The wood stick pendulum features a bob finished in antique brushed brass, with weight shells finished in antique brushed brass.
- Extra heavy seeded glass in the lower front door is highlighted by the lamp within the case.
- Removable glass top side panels allow for easy access to the movement.
- A simple plinth base complements the flat pediment molding.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Worn Black with brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- H. 78" (198 cm)
- W. 22-1/4" (57 cm)
- D. 13-3/4" (35 cm)